Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Blogs

I'm currently writing two blogs:

If Blogging Burned Calories

Description: A journey to stay healthy while engaging in an activity that is less than physical. Join me as I try to transfer some mush into muscle. And keep off those extra alien pounds waiting to jump on me from cyberspace.

2011 Preview: Tips for health and wellness. And a series: Tune-up Tuesdays.


If Barking Burned Calories

Description: My dogs are overweight and I’m to blame. My challenge is to get them to lose weight despite not being able to walk them outside on a regular basis. And I’m going to share how I do it all with you.

2011 Preview: Product reviews, recipes and alternative exercise options

Hope you check them out!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, if ONLY we could stay thin while blogging all day! Great idea! Thanks for dropping by my blog and comment. :D

    ♥.•*¨ A-Z buddy ¨*•.♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy! I'm proud to be your 2nd follower (on this blog at least). I too have an obese K-9, but he's old and I don't have the heart to diet him! :-)

    Looking forward to more of your posts!

    EJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy is good blog you are working on.People need such guidelines to stay healthy.Well done.Plz do pass by my blog on freeing your mind, follow and comment to improve my works too.Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ammy....I just passed by to say hello and let you know I just dropped another bomb of a poem on my blog so come check it out, comment and share with friends.Good day.

    ReplyDelete